Instructions for use
Elimination of Mould
1. The product contains 2 bags – bag A and bag B.
2. The contents of bag A should be diluted in 10L of water and the suspension is used for cleaning the walls of mould. The content of Bag A is sufcient to treat an area 10–12 m2.
3. Bag B is used to eliminate any remnants of mould, either using a roller or brush to apply to the wall. The contents of Bag B should be diluted in 1.5L of water and is sufcient for treating 7–9 m2.
4. The diluted suspension must be left for at least fve minutes in order to activate sufciently for eﬀective use.
Preventive Treatment of Mould
1. The contents of both bags should be diluted together in 10–15 L of water and can be used for treating 30–40 m2.
2. The diluted suspension must be left for at least fve minutes in order to activate sufficiently for eﬀective use. Apply to the wall using a roller or brush.
Preventive Use in Water Soluble Paint
1. The content of both bags should be diluted together in a small amount of water (0.1–0.2 L) and left for 5 minutes to activate.
2. Pour activated suspension into the paint.
3. This suspension is suitable for mixing with 5 kg of liquid paint.